Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekly Check In

Weight: 219.7

Difference from last week: -.6

Last week I walked 10 miles total. I also lost 5 inches total from various spots.  My plan for this week is to walk one mile a day M-Sat, and do the "start it up" workout from the Slim in Six series.  I've already finished my workout for today.

This morning while the kids were getting their breakfasts and making their lunches, Kimberly knocked a bottle of wine (full) off the refrigerator.  Wow, who knew that those bottles hold so much? LOL.  I have done the initial clean up, but I need to get back in there and really scrub the floor.  At the moment, it's as stick as fly paper.

I have signed up for "Family Readiness Group Leadership" training, which starts tomorrow and lasts the rest of the week.  I have no plans while we are at this post to be a leader of an FRG, but I figure the training will most likely come in handy at our next couple of posts.

No comments: