Sunday, December 4, 2005

15 weeks and losing time fast

Conversation with Paul this weekend suddenly makes me very aware that I have 15 weeks before he's home for good.  UGH!  and YEA!  LOL..  Thrilled to know that this long absence is almost over, but very frustrated to realize how much time I've wasted during his absence. 

WEIGH IN: 220.8

On the plus side, if nothing more happens, I've only gained 4 or 6 pounds since he left. On the negative side, I've wasted weeks and weeks of time that I could have been doing the simplest things just to feel like I'm making progress.

So today, since it's Monday and the clock is seriously ticking, I am ready to get started again.  My plan is to do a 30 minute walk M-F.  On Monday, Wednesday and Fridays I will do strength training of the upper and lower body.  On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I will work my abs.  Saturday and Sundays will be longer walks- lasting up to an hour.

Eating wise, I hope to continue the slow process of replacing old choices with healthier ones. Finally, I intend to take my iron supplements as well as my vitamins.  For help in the appetite area, I'm using my green tea pills.

No more excuses, no more "tomorrow."  Today is the beginning of the end and I want to be able to show progress at the end of 15 weeks.

No comments: