Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Questionaire

Found this fun questionaire at Mark's journal and I just had to do it too.  Thanks Mark for sharing this with all of us.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, hands down.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the
tree?
Santa wraps with Santa paper

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?  This year we have a fiber optic tree, and it has colored lights, but around our balcony we have white twinkle lights

4. Do you hang mistletoe?  Not since I left my parents house.

5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually during Thanksgiving weekend.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding
dessert)?    Dressing

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?  My mother making the turkey dance for us before it was cooked. (don't ask!)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can't remember a clear cut point, I'd say it was sometime in grade school though.

9. Do you open any gifts on Christmas Eve?   We usually open one gift, usually one from an extended family member.

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for
him?
  chocolate chip, with  milk 

 

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?  Love it, I always enjoy getting out with the kids and making snow angels.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but I'm better at roller skating

13. Do you remember your favorite gift as a kid?  My favorite Christmas started out with my only receiving one present on Christmas day.  I'm not sure what happened there, but after Christmas, my mom AND dad took me out on a shopping spree so I could pick out the rest of my gifts.  That turned out to be my most memorable Christmas.  I think my favorite gift was my 35 mm SLR camera I received when I was 15.

 14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays
For you?
Being with Family, and singing Christmas Carols

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?  Green and Red Jello Cake.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?   We've always collected special ornaments along the way, so each year as we set up the tree, my husband and I tell the stories of the ornaments. 

17. What tops your tree?  This year, it's a star, usually it's an angel, but since we are in Germany... we left all our unreplacables in storage in the states.

18. Which do you prefer: Giving or Receiving? I think I get the most pleasure from giving when I know that what I've got for someone will be well-received.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol?  Mary, Did you know?

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?  I can take them or leave them.  They are so pretty on the tree though.


No comments: