Sunday, June 29, 2008

Peeking in

 

 

Paul and I are getting ready to go out on a "date".  While I'm waiting for him I thought I'd make a quick entry.

Celebrated my 48th birthday since last I was here. The family got me a very nice digital camera (which I had asked for).  I didn't name anything specific.. just told them what I wanted it to do and they found the perfect camera for me.  Of course, I then discovered that the problem with my blurry pictures is the operator... LOL.  New pics soon, promise.

We had a family "date" on friday night.. dinner and a movie.  We saw Wall*E.  OMgoodness.. that was such a cute movie.. I predict that as word of mouth gets out it will set box office records for an animated feature.  Very little dialogue, but a good story line and lovely nonhuman characters to enjoy. 

Okay.. he's done, I'm gone more soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
FINALLY SOMEONE OLDER THAN ME...;-p
LYN
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!  Have fun today!!!  Can't wait to see Wall-E!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you hon! I've heard a lot of great reviews about WALL-E. I can't wait to see it myself, the kid in me can't ressist. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday.  I've heard lost of good stuff about that movie to.
Madison