Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Another sleepless night

It's 5:45 am here and the kids are still sleeping. I couldn't sleep last night.  I had a headache, I've actually had this one now for over 24 hours.  I 've taken pain relievers and sudafed, but still no relief.  I actually almost fell asleep about 10 pm last night, but then I heard the cat tossing up a hairball and all I could do was think.. sheesh, now I have to get up and clean that up.  All sleep fled with that action.  I laid back down about 3:00, but my alarm was set for 4:30 this morning because I needed to do laundry so the kids would have something to wear this morning.  I normally don't leave off my laundry so long, but yesterday was just that kind of day.

I imagine today is going to be another such day.  We are having our family evening tonight.  I have some errands to run in conjunction with the plans for tonight.  We want to have rootbeer floats for our treat while we watch dvd's.

I think dinner tonight will be something simple and easy like macaroni and cheese for the kidlets.  I think I'm going to need to fit a nap in here somewhere.

No comments: