Monday, March 28, 2005

Checking in

Hi Everyone, I'm Estela and this journal is meant to document the next 365 days.  I live in Germany and my husband of almost 23 years is currently serving a tour "down range."  I'm holding down the home fort with three kids in tow.  This is also the year I intend to get back into shape and lose as much as I can.  I follow the weight watchers flex point plan for my eating and for exercise I use "Power Half Hour" for strength training and "Walk Away The Pounds" for my aerobic conditioning.

The pic here is me on February 22, 2005 while I was visiting the Wax Museum in London.  My starting weight for this program is 209.6.  My goal is to lose 1-2 lbs a week.

Hubby arrived down range on March 17 (more or less).  He's an Apache pilot and has already been up and flying for convoy protection.  Well, I guess that is all for this brief intro.

 

No comments: