Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Spiritual Weight Loss

When it comes to weight loss, I'm beginning to think that I need all the ammunition I can get.  Someone within the aol journals community listed Spiritual Weight Loss as a favorite link.  In exploring the site, I am finding much to get excited about.  I wanted to take just a couple of minutes here and list ten things I am grateful for.

1. My husband and family- that they love me as I am, in my current form and think I am beautiful.

2. I am thankful that thus far, I have no health complications due to my obesity.

3. My friend Lisa, she makes me laugh and she listens when I need a shoulder.

4. I am thankful that I enjoy exercise, even if I can't always find time for it.

5. The continued good health of my extended family.

6. The opportunity to go home for 2 months this summer.

7. That I'll get the chance to visit with my two best friends, Lisa and Leigh while I am home.

8. That Paul continues to be safe while he is deployed.

9. That I will get to see Paul in July.

10. That I know the rest of our lives together will be content and happy. I am grateful that we are in a place in our lives where we are in sync with our goals and dreams for the future.

No comments: