Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Deleted Entries & Paul as Big Bad Wolf

Well.. there are a lot of missing entries in J-land this morning.  Including one of my own.  I had a video entry up here last night and it's now MIA.  I am reloading it here and hoping this time it won't get lost.

So, to recap... We went to the Carolina Renaissance Faire recently.  We watched one of our favorite Ren troops: The Tortuga Twins.  They usually do a re-telling (of sorts) of classic fairy tales and get many of their "actors" from the audience.  The show we caught was about Red Riding Hood and Paul was selected as the big, bad wolf.  He was so awesome! Really got caught up in the improv and had the audience rolling with laughter.  Kim caught this clip of when he was sneaking up on Red Riding Hood.  Seriously, the audience laughed so hard, it was several minutes before the show could go on.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally cool!!!!!
lyn

Anonymous said...

lol that was funny I know jland was a mess last night I have several people I thought were losing it til my own journal went crazy ,
hugs
Sherry