Friday, March 24, 2006

BINGO!!!

Paul and I played Bingo this evening.  We had a good time, sat with all our neighbors.  The guys were just heaping praise on Paul (to me) while he went to get our cokes (diet).  It's nice to know that the men that work with him think as highly of him as I do.

So.. this weekend we were supposed to head up to Berlin.  This is one of our "must do" trips before we leave Germany.  Unfortunately... weather changed our plans.  It's supposed to be raining over most of Germany this weekend and since our plans included the zoo (one of the oldest and largest in the world) and seeing a bunch of outdoor sites, we figured it might be better to wait til the weather is a bit more sunny.

Since our plans have been changed, we are now going to be able to go to the AMHS 's first track meet of the season.  Kendra's boyfriend, Ron is making his "debut" in the shotput and discus events.  He's a pretty good guy, so Paul and I are more than happy to take her to the meet.

I spent a good part of my afternoon on the phone with the Rome USO.  We are planning on spending part of Spring Break in Rome. We have our flight, hotel and two tours all set up for us.  I'm pretty excited about this trip.  Paul and I didn't get to Rome the last time we lived here, so this will be new to us.  Plus, the last year that I homeschooled the kids, we covered world history, so they are really looking forward to seeing some of the ancient Rome stuff.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are sliding so nicely into having the honey home! And I agree it is always nice to know that othere think he is just as great as you do!  Have fun with them on Spring Break !
donna

Anonymous said...

So nice that you and Paul and enjoying each other's company so much....it must be wonderful for both of you :) I'm so envious Estela....Berlin & Rome!!!! How exciting, take a lot of pictures to share. Have a GREAT weekend with your family and enjoy the track meet.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~