Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wheels in my head keep on spinning

So here I am, 5 days since the last entry and panic mode has hit right on time. 

Every day the kids and I have been working on the house, going through closets, getting rid of old stuff we don't need.  I see bags leaving our house every day.  And while on some level I can see improvement, all I really see at this point is how much more needs to be done. 

Our cat had surgery on Tuesday to have the cyst removed.  They said it was really quite big and a rather extensive deal to remove, but no damage was done to the muscles, etc.  They still feel that there is no evidence of cancer, etc, but they have sent some to be further studied.   She's home now and extremely slow and well.. kind of loopy.. but she is recovering nicely as far as all that goes.

I think that this evening when Paul gets home, we are going to focus on the playroom (which was started today, with the kids and I going through all the games and what not.  Ultimately, we are trying to move stuff from Mac's room in to the playroom for packing and using Mac's room (since it's the smallest) for the place that things that should NOT be packed to go on packing day.  If we can get through all the stuff in the playroom, then I think we can start moving Mac's things into the playroom.

Once we get his things that should be packed moved out of his room... we can start placing things in his room that need to stay with us longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are moving along nicely! Good Luck wiht the rest of the packing! I hate moving myself!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Wow....so much to do! But, it sounds like you have a GREAT start.
Hang in there......

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~