Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Excited!

I'm getting pretty excited about going back to the states.  First of all, there is a high chance that most places I go into I will be able to communicate my needs in english. Secondly, as good as the commissary and PX are at trying to keep new products available to us, there just isn't enough space in our stores for all of it.  So I am looking forward to shopping in the states, where I can find all the food stuffs and other things I want within a reasonable drive to my house.

What I'm really excited about today though is that there are 10 WW meetings within a 25 mile radius of the post, including one that is only two miles away. I have decided that when we are back in the states, I am going to try WW meetings.  I know the program and I think it's a pretty good one, but until now I've never attended the meetings.  I've either been "at home" or "on line".  Some success both ways, but nothing lasting. I'm hoping that the added benefit of attending meetings will be that extra oomph I need to keep me motivated.

The closest meeting to me meets on Wednesday, so I can even begin the day after we arrive in MD if I want!  I am so ready to be focused and done.  I've seen so many of our bloggers here successfully meet one goal after another and while I'm happy for them, I'm seriously tired of taking one step forward and two steps back.  It's time to be done! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting Estela.  I am excited for you.  I just love going to new places.  You never know what will happen next.  I am also excited about you joining WW..  I won't be the newest one then...LOL...  I really enjoy the meetings.  I am going to be starting school soon and I am affraid I will have to miss some of the meetings, but I can always atleast go weigh in ever Monday....  MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

I Love the meetings.. I need something like that to make a program work for me. My new goal is I'd love to be a leader. I definately could give people insight. And empathize with them. You can do it... Hugs~~Carol~~