Thursday, April 12, 2007

Adult Meme

Found this at Russ's journal a meme for adults and actually wanted to complete it. Thanks Russ!

 

What is the longest shift you have ever worked? When I was in high school, I worked 12 hour shifts on weekends so I wouldn't have to work during the school week.

Do you have Life Insurance and a current Will? I have life insurance, but no will.  I think I'm in denial.

How many times have you been married? One time, I guess it "took" .  We celebrate 25 years of marriage in May.

How old were you last time someone asked for your ID while you were buying alcohol or cigarettes? I was 38. I ran into the local quickie stop for cigarettes and the clerk wanted to see my ID .  I had to go back out to my car for my license.

How much was your last electric bill? I haven't paid an electric bill in over 3 years.  Military housing includes basic utilities.  But that will be changing in the next few years.

Do you know your cholesterol level? If you can trust those quickie cholesterol checks, mine is 140.... 10 points lower than it was two years ago.

Ever been fired from a job? Once, Paul and I had been married about a year. I was working at a Nephrology practice and office politics came into play.

Have you ever owned an 8-Track player?  The car we had when we first got married had an 8 track player in it.

What did it costto go to a rock concert when you were a teenager?  I think about 15.00.  It kills me to pay what we pay now, so I don't go to many music concerts.  I have to honestly say I don't care that much for the experience anyway.

What was the first concert you attended?  Peter Frampton

Have you been tested for HIV?  Yes.

What is the furthest you have lived from where you were?  Born and raised in Phoenix, AZ... so the furthest I have lived from there is Illesheim, Germany

When is the last time you went to a kegger? I'm pretty sure I've been to at least one since I became legal to drink.. but what I keep remembering are the keggers we had at the "trailer courts"  (abandoned concrete slabs in the middle of nowhere) when I was in High School.

Remember when MTV began? (You know, back when they played music?) Yes,... we used it as background noise when we were working on other things.

What time do you get up when you are "sleeping late"? 7 A.M.... It's sad really.... I'm surrounded by people that can truly sleep all day and all night, but I bounce out of bed after no more than 6 hours no matter what.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for your last answer....I have never understood early-risers!!!  It seems do weird that there are people out there who WANT to get out of bed that early! lol

Russ

Anonymous said...

All caught up with ya now!
I laughed right out loud when reading your Ester Bunny post and when Marv asked me what was so funny, I read it to him and he laughed too. We only have one child but yet understood totally and heard all those complaints from Mandy as she hit a certain period in her life.....maybe even all at once!!! LOLOL! I was laughing with you and not at you....been there, done that! :)
I could also relate to where you find yourself two years after starting your journal....my two year anniversary is coming up and I may go into hiding, it's really quite depressing. We'll get there though.....I have to believe that!!!! Have a great weekend.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~