Sunday, March 30, 2008

Meme from Joann

I got this one from Joann  ANOTHER MEME!! wo got it from Krissy who got it from Dawn, and now you can get it from me and do it, too!!!!

Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction? Complete and utter joy for her, if this is what she wants.


When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
  The last time I heard about the latest in a long running drama in my friend's life. I wanted to punch the idiot that can't leave her alone.


What is the last thing you spent money on?
Kleenix, papertowels, toiletpaper, and machine dish soap.


Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
  Started out gaining, but I lost all that.


Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
If you see me eating Cheetos, you know I've become a pod person. I hate Cheetos!


Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
Thomas Carpenter- named for both grandfathers


Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
Kyra Joy


What are you craving right now?  Nothing I can think of.


What was the last thing you cried about?
This is going to seem silly, but here goes. Yesterday Paul, Kim and I went to the Air Show at Tyndall AFB. One of the Vendors had a T-shirt that commemorated the 9/11 attacks.  It was so moving it made me cry.


When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
  I put it in the "free change" thing if there is one, or I take it.

What color is your tissue box?
Beigy brown

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
No fan, so no dust.


Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
Again, I'm embarrassed to admit this. .. Kendra was out with friends very late, and I could not reach her on her cell phone.  I began panicking over what could have gone wrong that she hadn't called me.


Do you wear a name tag at work?
No work, so no name tag :)


Have you ever had a garage sale?
Yep!!  Would love to have another one soon.

What color is your iPod? I don't HAVE one!!!!  I do have an MP3 player though and it's dark blue

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? A glass of wine with my sister, back in February.

Are you happy right now?
Yes, at the moment life is good.


Who came over last?
The gas man to mark the gas lines since we are getting ready to put up a fence.

Do you drink beer? Not as often as I used to drink it. My favorite is a German Beer called Weissen.


Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
 Not at a time when I would believe it.  :)


What is your favorite key on your key chain?
HUH???


What was the last movie you watched at home?
<FONTCOLOR=#CC33CC>Knocked up.


What is in your pocket?
No pockets today.


Where do you hurt?
My face was sunburned yesterday at the Air show, in spite of the sun block I put on (obviously not enough), so my cheeks and chin really hurt right now.


Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
No, but I gave my two grand-nieces gift cards to Build a Bear for Christmas.


What's something fun you did today?
Went to lunch with my fab husband.


What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
the Craft aisles


When is your birthday?
June 13

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
Nope.


What kind of milk do you drink?
  skim or non-fat


What is something you need to go shopping for? A new bed spread... I'm tired of the one we've been using for the last bazillion years.  Time for something new and fresh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers, I hope you get that new bedspread you want!!!!  Thanks for the mention!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I do not think you were silly, when you cried.  I still get touched to this day at certain things that remind me of that day.  I think it just shows how big your heart is!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Kyra Joy.  What a pretty name!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink