Sunday, May 7, 2006

Boot Camp update

So Thursday I started a "boot camp" challenge with myself and with the Chub Club.  Thursday I walked/jog 2.5 miles in 30 min. using the WATP. I followed that up with a 30 minute weighted workout for the lower body.

My eating on Thursday was good. I ended the day using about1350 calories.

Friday I walked 3 miles using the 5 mile WATP DVD and followed that up with a 30 minutes weighted workout for the upper body.

My eating on Friday was a little more hectic, we had dinner out at my favorite Italian restaurant, but I was pushing the water like I should.

Saturday (as noted in yesterday's entry) we were on the road for a good bit of the day.  I had a protein shake for breakfast, 4 granola bars, 210 cal. of peppermint patties, lunch at Chili's (about 490 cal).

We had to leave so early that I didn't get the chance to do my walk before we left.  When we got home, it was 5 oclock-ish. I was beginning to think that my walk just wasn't going to happen this time... but when Paul and I started watching a movie on TV, I decided to pull out my Walk Blaster step pad and start walking while I was watching TV.  I walked non-stop for 31 minutes.  I worked up quite a sweat because I was walking at a very fast pace (nothing to time off of like music, so I kept moving along as fast as I could), but I did purposely slow down during the last few minutes to give myself a "cool down".

Weigh in this morning is 219.3.  I'm really proud of myself because I kept to the plan of exercizing every day so far.  My eating still needs a bit of work, but at least I am not having complete abandon when I am eating out. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great on the exercise Estella!  Keep it up!  Hugs, Dana
http://journals.aol.com/rainy35/roadtosuccess

Anonymous said...

You are making it SO hard for me to try to weasle out of this thing!!! <G>
Keep up the good work Estela, you really are doing great!
Stacy