Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I should be cleaning ...

Affirmation for this week of POSSIBILITY - "To forge new avenues to personal success, I simply open my heart to all the possibilities. When I take a broad, spiritual perspective, new direction emerges."

I really should have posted this on Monday.  But you know ... I'm not quite there yet.  I've been reviewing everything that's been going on the past two months. And what it all boils down to is that my head has not been in the "diet" game plan. As of today, I have 9 weeks before I leave Germany.

Weigh in this morning was 222.4.  UP from yesterday (but I expected that).  I can't seem to stay focused on diet or exercise plan.  I think I need to back up and re-invent the wheel if you will.  My first step is to get back to my walking program. 

While my sister is here, I'm going to wear my pedometer and make sure I hit the 10,000 steps every day.. if we don't accomplish it during sightseeing, then I will march in our room in the evenings.  She and I have already decided to share our meals when we are out and about. Most places give you too much anyway.  And we can always fill in a bit with fresh fruit.

So.. that is my basic plan for the next two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan sweetie ! I can't seem to focus on the diet either ! I really need to get back to my walking plan but am taking a week vacation at the end of this week with my best freind and I fear she is gonna be harder to convince to walk with me ! I will be walking on the beach with or with out her ! Hang in there honey ! You will get back on track!  Now if I could just convince myself of that! LOL
Donna

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome plan to me and I'll be pulling for you!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~