Wednesday, May 31, 2006

One week later

Weigh in this morning: 219.7.   My sister has been here for a week.  We've been to Berlin and we've been to Poland.  It has been raining here practically non-stop since she arrived.  I feel so bad because the weather was beautiful prior to her arrival.  We'd been wearing shorts and capris most days.... Now we're practically bundled up again. And Poor Susan.... she packed for "capri and short sleeve weather".

 

But .. hey on the plus side, I'm down 2.7 pounds.  We are heading North today to see Heidelburg and Landstuhl to take Paul to the doctor for what I hope will be the last visit. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your great weigh in Estella.....that's fabulous! I'm so glad you and your sister are having a nice visit and fun time site-seeing. I hope it warms up for you and that Paul's appointment goes well. Have a great Friday!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~