Friday, November 9, 2007

Guest blogger- Paul on his mate

Russ had the most fabulous idea.  He thought I should have Paul answer the mate questions and post them here as a "guest blogger."  I sent the questions off to Paul and he so very kindly answered them.   Here is his note...

1. Who is your mate?

My high school sweetheart, Estela

2. How long have you been together?

nearly 30 years

3. How long dated?

4.5 years

4. How old is your mate?

47 by years, 30 by beauty, 20 when she giggles

5. Who eats more?

me

6. Who said "I love you" first?

Close enough to be simultaneous
7. Who is taller?

me

8. Who sings better?

her

9. Who is smarter?

somethings her, somethings me

10. Whose temper is worse?

same

11. Who does the laundry?

her

 


12. Who does the dishes?

kids


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?

her


14. Who pays the bills?

both

15. Who has bigger feet?

me

16. Who has longer hair?

her

17. Who is better with the computer?

me
18. Who mows the lawn?

me, when we have one, her when I'm gone

19. Who cooks dinner?

her

20. Who drives when you are together?

me

21. Who pays when you go out?

me
 

22. Who is most stubborn?

tie

23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?

her, when it happens

 

24. Whose parents do you see the most?

mine

25. Who kissed who first?

I kissed her first

 

26. Who asked who out?

she asked me out

27. Who proposed?

No one, it just happened

28. Who is more sensitive?

she is

 

29. Who has more friends?

she does

30. Who has more siblings?

tie

31. Who wears the pants in the family?

she does

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

His answer to question 4 was smoooooth!  You owe him something special when he gets back!  ;)


Russ

Anonymous said...

Alright thats it!!! I am soooooo going to have a talk with my hub because of your hubs answer to question #4!!!! Now why cant I have a hub that knows the art of smoothness (however you spell that)?LOL! You have now inspired me to have the hub answers these questions just so I can then tell him Paul's answer to number 4...HEE/HEE!!! Hugggs, Robin

Anonymous said...

WAAAAH!!! I WANT A HUBBY LIKE PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL!!!  I LOVE #4, he's good!!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Ok, he really did good with that age question......good man*

Hugs
Erica