Friday, November 23, 2007

21 days and counting.

Paul is home from France.. he brought presents (clever man).  He brought me a lovely Monet day planner for 2008.  Kids loved everything he brought them. He also brought me chocolates.  YUM... but I wish he hadn't..

He arrived home last Saturday.. told of his adventures..especially the culinary ones... he loved Pau, France and would be happy to return there anytime (so much nicer than the Parisians he says).  Sunday morning he gets up and wanders to the scale. He says "I didn't hold back while eating in France, so I'm sure I've gained some weight.. I want to see the damage."    He steps up.. watched the numbers... pauses ... and says.. "Hm... I've lost two pounds."  

So I'm sharing my chocolates with him... :)

Movers are coming to pack us up in two and half weeks, graduation is at the end of that third week.  It's coming fast and furious.  So... I'm taking a leave of absence from Journalland.  Alerts are off until I land in Alabama sometime in early January.  

I hope that all of you have a fabulous holiday season.  See you in 2008!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best of luck to you!!
hugs
Lyn