Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I should be sleeping but... Survey Time

Found this at Joann's Another Survey , who found it at  Survey says........................
 
1.Do you wear a name tag at work?
Nope, at "work" everyone knows my name <wink>

2. What kind of car do you drive?
Pontiac Montana... I think

3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell?

Bean burrito and an apple empanada

 4. Have you ever had a garage sale?
yes, it's a great way to get rid of stuff

5. What color is your iPod?  I don't have one
6. What kind of dog do you have?
For a few more months, we don't own one.
7. What's for dinner tonight?  Chicken Cordon Bleu, mashed taters, green beans

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Miller Lite

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?

gave the number to friends. (I consider my cell phone as MY way to stay connected to the kids and Paul... I do not like having the "what areyou doing, I don't know what are you doing?" type of conversations on it. )


10. Last time you were sick?
Earlier this year, but can't remember the details now.


11. How long is your hair?  to my bra strap

12. Are you happy right now?  It's 3:35 in the morning.... Happy doesn't begin to cover it.

13. What did you say last?  "Goodnight cutie patootie" to my daughter Kim
14. Who came over last?  UPS guy, he was delivering my Christmas cards
15. Do you drink beer? Not as often as I should

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?  Not that I can remember, but chances are good we told my baby sister she was. :)

17. What's your favorite key chain?

Picture key chain of the kids and me during a visit to Sea World


18. What did you get for graduation?
I can't remember.... I already had a car...

19. What is in your pockets?
No pockets at the moment. Most timesit's wads of tissue

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook?  A Movie?

21.  What's your favorite pasta topping??  Red Spaghetti Sauce
22. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?

No, but Kim has sculpted me angels out of sculpty clay before. ;)

23. What DVD is in your DVD player?  Season 1 of Enterprise

24. What's something fun you did today? Played catch out in the park with Kim and Mac
25. Who was the principal of your high school?  I think his first name was John...

26. Has your house ever been TP'd??  It was a rite of passage with the ROTC group that I "ran with"

27. Why do questions always turn up missing?  People are not adept at cutting and pasting.... at least that's my theory!
28. What are you listening to right now? miscellaneous house noise

 29. Drinking? Nothing, my hope is to go back to bed and stay asleep ;)
30. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?  I don't know if it's a favorite, but I always go check out the new DVD titles

31. When is your mom's birthday?  January 2

32. When is your birthday? June 13

33. What's the area code for your cell phone?  301

34. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
Lane Bryant's


35. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?

Normally there isn't, but right now I have a MacIntosh Apple air freshener (long past it's prime) hanging.

36. How many states in the US have you been to? 25, I only included the ones that I spent at least 48 hours in...and I underlined the ones that I ever actually lived in, just for fun. Which ones? California, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, South Dakota, Washington State, Washington,DC, Idaho, Kansas, Nevada

37. What kind of milk do you drink? skim milk.

38. What are you going to do after this? go back to bed

39. Who was the last person you went shopping with?  Son Mac.. he's grown over 2 inches since Labor Day and everything was too short on him!
40. What is your favorite fruit?
watermelon

41. What about your favorite dessert? homemade chocolate chip cookies

42. What is something you need to go shopping for?  hair dye

43. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Yes, but not on purpose, and mine is spelled differently

44. What kind of car do your siblings drive?  my brother has some kind of mid-size car, and my sister has a buick

45. Do you like pickles? I can eat pickles, but I don't seek them out.
46. How about olives?  I can eat green olives, but don't care so much for the black ones except on pizza.

47. What is your favorite kind of gum?  Spearmint Dentyne

48. What is your favorite kind of juice?  I'm not a big juice fan, I'd rather eat the fruit.... but if I drink a juice, it's usually orange

49. Do you have any tan lines? I think I'm still sporting a "farmer's tan"
50. What hospital were you born in? Good Samaritan Hospital

51.  What are you going to be for Halloween? Halloween passed, I did not dress up this year.

52. Do you remember the name of your kindergarten teacher?  In Arizona in the 60's, kindergarten was not a requirement to go to first grade.  so I didn't attend kindergarten.  My first grade teacher was Mrs. Rue

OK, YOUR turn.... leave me a link so I can go read yours!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly!!! Too many questions for me to do, but I loved reading yours!!

Anonymous said...

lol I couldn't remember all that stuff girl but I am thinking you have to be stationed in missouri now you have never been here lol
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

This is a big survey.....I could not name some of these if I tried. lol

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linkback!!  14. You have your Christmas Cards DELIVERED???  WOW!!!  That's CLASS!!!  LOL!!!   15. LOL!!!   25. You were on a FIRST name basis with your high school principle???  That's just creepy!!  LOL!!!  28. I hear that alot!! 29. Maybe you NEED a drink!!  LOL!!  36. Twenty Five !?!?!?  That's HALF the country you've covered... WOW!!!  40. Mmmm!!!  41. Mmmm!!  LOL!!  52. No Kindergarten... never heard of that!!

Take Care,
Joann

Anonymous said...

Great answers!  At least you had fun in MY state.  LOL
Hugs,
D