Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sewing, Driving, Moving

This is a drive by posting.. ...

Kendra is a licensed driver now and has gone out twice without parents in the car.  She is feeling all growed up! LOL... and .. hey on the plus side, I now have someone (besides Paul) to send off for bread, milk, etc.

I am sewing like a crazy woman.  I planned on making table runners for all the adult females on my list.  That is 11 runners.  I am hoping I have them just about done when we leave here (at least the machine sewing part, I can do the last of the hand sewing as we drive cross country).

Movers come Monday Dec 10... I'm going to be pushing it close.. but I think I can accomplish it all in time.  Paul has already set up a day by day calendar of what I "should" try to work on each day to be ready by the 10th.  Thank goodness one of us is organized!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need an organized person to make lists for me.  I'd ignore them, but still....

Russ

Anonymous said...

I remember when my daughter first learned to drive....oh she just knew she was all that!   lol    She still thinks that, come to think of it.
I wish I could sew...or has some talent to make Christmas gifts.    Even if I did, I'd probably procrastinate too long to actually get it done before Christmas.  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know to be excited for Kendra or empathetic to you....lol, I am gonna be completely wigged out when my girls are driving on their own.(but yeah, it will be nice having extra gofers here lol)
My honey tries to offer to make me lists, thinking I could use the help on those...."Not doing anything" moments when he calls home. lol Hell hath no furry like this bitch being bossed! hehehehe(his lists would not be as helpful as your Pauls lol)
sew woman, sew!

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

girl I need to borrow Paul for a couple of weeks maybe he could get my family organized , I tell ya I don't know how you do it .. but are so proud of you for doing it .. make sure you check in as soon as you get there and right before you leave I will miss you
hugs
Sherry
congratulations to kendra woo hoo driving now ..

Anonymous said...

You're moving again?  Where ya going this time?
Hugs,
D
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/journey-to-success
http://journals.aol.com/heavenlybama/my-photo-lounge