Monday, December 31, 2007

Road Trip!

Kendra, Kim and I dropped Mac and Paul at the airport this morning. They are heading to Colorado to pick up the last of our stuff that we had to leave in storage when we went to Germany.

The girls and I got on the road today as well.  In El Paso tonight.  Nice hotel. We arrived early enough to catch a movie "P. S. I love you".  I loved it..

Two more days and us girls will be back in Alabama.  Taking the "scenic" route... which really just means, we're taking shorter legs this time than when we headed out to Phoenix.

More later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl I bet you can't wait to be home and get some rest it is so nice and exciting to travel but it is always so nice to get home .
Have a safe and Happy New year
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your travels!  Happy New Year!  

Anonymous said...

I bet you'll be so glad to be finally settled in a place of your own for a while, with all your own stuff.
Have a great New Year.
Madison

Anonymous said...

I have jet lag and I am just reading ya'lls journey.
There is no place like home.
Best wishes for the new year.

hugs
Erica

Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking your time, and enjoying the ride!!  Glad you were able to stop for a movie!!

Joann