Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Challenges of Geography

No girl, I did not see ya....I am in Mississippi, lol so you missed me.
Have a good nights sleep when you can.

Hugs
erica
 
Erica, for some reason I thought you were near Mobile, AL and that is where I waved.. LOL.  I'll wave at you on my way through Mississippi.
 
Sherry,  I drove down along the east coast (sort of)... through VA, NC, SC and a snip of Georgia into AL.  I didn't think I was close enough to MO to wave.  But I'm waving at you now!!! Did you see?  LOL
 
Christmas is over.  So much to say, but can't really devothe the time now because I'm on dial up and I just don't have the patience for the lap top.  My typing goes to crap when I have to use the lap top. 
 
We are all healthy and at this point, looking forward to getting back to our own space. We will be back in AL by middle of next week, but it will be another week after that before we have internet back into the house.
 
All y'all are going to have to remind me that I have stories to tell... LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No but I felt the kisses you blew lol We miss you and can't wait to have you back on here full time . oh you know I want the are we there yet unrated uncut version lol I am glad you and the family are all well
hugs
Sherry
http://journals.aol.com/shrbrisc/sherrys-public-journey/

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear your travel stories!!!  Enjoy your trip!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Since you waved in Alabama, I'll take it....although I'm on the opposite end of the state than Mobile.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I'm not too far from Fort Rucker.......I think less than a couple hours.
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

Aww you missed Maryland!  Hope you'll share your stories soon.

Anonymous said...

Well Mobile....yeah I could of seen ya from there. lol that is only a 45minute drive from me.
Can't wait till you get your own space and get to dish about Christmas

Hugs
erica