Friday, December 21, 2007

In Transit

Mood: Harried

We have brushed the dirt off our feet from Pax River. The graduation was nice and the visit with Paul's parents was pleasant for the most part. I'll give details once I'm back on my own computer with some semblance of privacy.

We have been through Ft. Rucker already and Paul has signed for our new (to us) housing. I like it, it's pretty good size and I think we'll be able to fit all our furniture.

We are heading to Phoenix now, currently mid way through Texas and getting ready for the last day of this drive. 

Can't wait to get to Mom's and not have to sleep with the kids anymore. :)

Still don't have all my xmas shopping done.. that sucks.  And it's hot down here... what happened to winter

Hey Erica, I waved as I drove past your area of AL...;)  did you see me?  LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I stood out side and waited you didn't wave at me when you passed missouri lol I am glad you are safe and sound and if I don't get to say it have a merry Christmas .
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

No girl, I did not see ya....I am in Mississippi, lol so you missed me.
Have a good nights sleep when you can.

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

PAX River? As in PAX River NAS, Maryland?  I grew up on that base!

Anonymous said...

LOL......I'm the one in Alabama and I missed your wave.
Hugs,
D