Saturday, September 10, 2005

the 7

Well, I've been seeing this list of questions showing up in everyone's journals, so I thought I'd play too.  Hope no one minds.

7 things I would like to do before I die:

1. Meet my weight goal

2. Take an Alaskan Cruise

3. Finish a wedding quilt for each of my kids BEFORE their weddings

4. See all three kids graduate from college

5. travel leisurely through the British Isles

6. Become truly fluent in one other language

7. Own my own home- for good this time.

7 things I can do:

1. shop and order food in german and french, cuss in spanish

2. break the ice in less than 3 minutes with new people.

3. believe that my kids are the best things since sliced bread

4. walk two miles in 30 minutes

5. bake and/or cook a new recipe and have everyone rave.

6. finish lap size quilts in a reasonable time

7. read and interpret most medical jargon.

7 things I can't do:

1. start a sentence and finish it in the same language! (other than english)

2. ignore someone who is suffering

3. accept anything below a B on a report card (mine or someone else's)

4. keep my house clean on a day to day basis.

5. say NO when asked to help out

6. refuse the opportunity to address a crowd

7. ever live in Phoenix full time again.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. dark hair

2. witty conversation

3. intelligence

4. education

5. physique

6. a wry sense of humor

7. full lips

7 things I say most often

1. "if you leave my house realizing that 'life isn't fair', then I've done my job" (said to the kids when they wail "That's not fair!")

2. I don't think so.

3. as if

4. clean your rooms

5. Did you brush your teeth?

6. The fact of the matter is...

7. I love you

7 celebrity crushes ( and this is all about the "hubba hubba" factor!)

1. Keanu Reeves

2. Sean Connery

3. Josh Hartnett

4. Harrison Ford

5. Cary Grant

6. Brad Paisley

7. Orlando Bloom

 

 

 

No comments: