Friday, September 2, 2005

Once more .... from the top

Affirmation for this week of RELEASE - "I no longer carry the past around me like a cloak. Instead, I cast it off via internal cleansing and outward action so I can move boldly into new adventures."

 

The little ones are still sleeping. Everyone went back to school this week.  My oldest daughter has been home for the last couple of days due to a fierce UTI.  We were back in the ER last night since she's not had any relief with the original antibiotic.  They changed the meds and have asked us to return to the clinic on Tuesday. (holiday weekend).

It's time to get serious on this weight issue.  I have 7 months til Paul gets back from Afghanistan. Even at a modest rate, I figure I can be at least 28-35 lbs lighter by his arrival at the end of March.

According to my astrology, this is a good time to begin new projects.  I want to take advantage of that positive energy and start moving forward again.

On that note, I weighed in this morning at 216.9.


No comments: