Thursday, September 8, 2005

So far, so good

Today I'm including pictures of me (this was taken in Feb, 2005 at Madame Toussards Wax Museum in London).  Also a pic of my husband, Paul.  His was taken just before he deployed in March.

I am feeling on top of the world today.  I have stuck to my exercise plan for this week.  I've walked 2 miles every day since Tuesday.  My eating plan is slowly coming "on line".  I do great during the day when the kids are gone, but by dinner time I find myself going the "easy" route and getting fast food.  So next week I'm going to focus more on home meals.

Next week (monday) I'm going to begin my Slim in Six program.  This comes from beachbody.com and is a six week program of progressively longer and harder workouts.  I've started the program before and had some really good results with it before I plummetted.  I'll be taking "before" pictures on Monday so I can see the visual difference after 6 weeks.  I'll try to post them here to help me stay on track. 

I'm also using a combination of WW points and the pocket diet. You can find out more about the pocket diet at www.pocketdiet.com .  This diet uses pita pockets to assist with portion control.  Since our commissary actually carries pita pockets that are perfect for this diet, I decided to try it.  There are a ton of good recipes out on the internet.  You just have to be careful about calorie counts.  Although, it's easy enough to make adjustments with the ingredients.

 

No comments: