Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And now for something completely different...

This meme came to me by way of my dear friend Connie.. the one I hold responsible for getting me hooked on polish pottery!
 
Two Names You Go By:
1. Estela
2. Annie
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1.  University of Love t-shirt
2. shorts (I'm hoping that here soon I'll start exercising) 
 
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Love
2. Trust

Two of Your Favourite Things to do:
1.  Reading a book that is so good, I get completely lost in it
2. Quilt when I get time
 
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To be on vacation with my sister.. I'll miss our sister trip this year
2. Energy to get things done that I need to do.

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to dinner with Paul and the girls
2. Watched two episodes of Enterprise, but I fell asleep during the second one.
 
Two things you ate today:
1. strawberries
2. spinach tortellini
 
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Lisa
2.  Mac
 
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1.  Going to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2   Laundry
 
Two longest car rides:
1.  Virginia to Arizona
2.  Southern Maryland to Florida

Two Favorite Holidays
1.  Halloween
2.  Christmas

Two Favourite Beverages
1. dr. pepper (especially non diet)
2. sun tea
     
Two Things About Me! Things you may not have known.
1. I worked as a seamstress/costumer for a summer play in 1978
2. I am a procrastinator in the worst way.

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Intake secretary for a home health service
2.  portrait photographer
 
Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1.  Grease
2.  The Truth about Cats and Dogs

Two places I've lived
1.  Phoenix, Arizona
2.  Illesheim, Germany
 
Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Spinach Tortellini
2. chicken sandwich with honey mustard

Two Places I'd rather be right now
1. Illesheim Germany (I miss my old stomping grounds)
2. Poolside with the kids

Feel free to join in and play.. just copy and paste the questions into your journal andanswer them. Leave me a note so I can read them too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a procrastinator too I don't know what is wrong with me lately it is definatley getting worse.
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I would have fallen asleep during the first episode of Enterprise. Probably whilst the opening credits are rolling.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard