Monday, July 9, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day

Kendra's surgery is set for tomorrow morning.  We have to report to the hospital at 5:30 am (which means leaving home around 3:30).

The doctor is anticipating a 3 day stay after the surgery.  I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to post again before we are home for good.

At least this time around Paul is here to be with the Littles, so if I can stay with Kendra at the hospital overnight I don't have to worry about Kim and Mac.

Kim is being "susie homemaker" for me while we are dealing with the hospital.  We've come up with three dinner plans for her to make for her, Mac and Daddy while Kendra's in the hospital (even if I do have to come home every night, I doubt I'll be back in time to make dinner).

I did get most of the laundry caught up since we've been back from Vacation.  :)

If I don't get back before, I should be back by Saturday.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estela I will be keeping Kendra in my prayers and thinking of you both tomorrow.  Let us know when you can how she is doing.
Stacy

Anonymous said...

I will be keeping you guys in my prayers.
Madison

Anonymous said...

Praying that everything will go well for surgery.

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow with Kendra's surgery. My prayers will be with you and your family.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I will keep Kendra in my prayers honey and you take care of yourself ...
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

crossing fingers & sending you good vibes!

Russ