Monday, July 16, 2007

At Long Last- Prom Photos

These did not end up in the order I meant for them.  Ah well.  I'm learning. :)  At least I got them down in the main area where I intended them to be. In this first picture, Kendra, Kim and Tina are being helped into the Limo by their driver.

This is Kim in our living room.  Notice the totally white walls?  A common problem in military housing.  Kim, however looks beautiful.

Here are the girls in front of our apartment building, we live in the upper right apartment.

Here is Tina and Kendra in the Limo.  This thing was pretty cool.

Kimberly on her side of the Limo.  They were all so thrilled to have this luxury.

Kendra and Kim, before Tina arrived, in our living room.

I got a little fancy with this one, and turned it black and white.. this of course is Kendra.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so beautiful girl , we do make beautiful babies ....lol I would of loved to ride around town in that limo ..The girls looked so happy good job there mom.. I love the little tea cup set too girl that is so cute...
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

very beautiful pictures. I am sure the girls all had the time of their lives. Very very cool. I honestly can't even remember my prom. They may not of had them back then... :)

Mik

Anonymous said...

It's so weird to me that it's now the norm for kids to go to the prom in limos.  Nobody did that back in the mid-80's when I was prom age...not even the rich kids.  I drove to prom in my '74 Plymouth Duster! LOL

Russ

Anonymous said...

Great pics!   Makes me kinda yearn for my younger days....NOT.  lol   I didn't ever make it to the prom.   Can't even remember now why we decided not to go.... but whatever it was, it must have been fun, because I don't regret not going.   I bet the girls had a blast in the limo.   They look very happy.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait for prom time to roll around here......that is gonna be so much fun! The girls looked beautiful and I can bet they had a freakin blast.
The military housing places do look alike all over, that is exactally how they look here in Biloxi.

Hugs
Erica

Anonymous said...

The pics of your girls are great.  I wouldn't have minded a ride in that limo, wow! In the first pic is that those little Russian nesting dolls?
Madison

Anonymous said...

They looked like they were going to have a blast!  I hope they had a great time!  Great pictures.  I remember those type walls, grew up a military brat myself, lol.  

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!
Just wanted to say thank you for the support you have shown me. I'm looking forward to chatting with you more.
p.s I had no idea that you were a military wife. Me and Ed have been married 18 years, and he just retired (march 2007) from the U.S Navy after completing 20 years. ;)