Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trudging through another week.

Kim's best friend is currently in Ohio visiting relatives (she lives in Germany with her folks still).  Kim and BF came up with a 'great' idea for them to be able to spend quality time together.  Going to a concert in Ohio.  Guess who gets to drive these kids to the concert? 

I'm making Kendra go with them to be a chaperone, but I'll be doing the driving. We're making a weekend of it so that Kim and BF will have time to talk as well as listen to the concert. 

The concert is the weekend of 17 August.   A perfect way to spend the last weekend of the summer (they go back to school on the 23rd of August.) I'm checking out Mapquest so I can get there with the least amount of detours. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember thinking I couldnt wait until my kiddos grew up so I wouldnt have to do all the driving here and there. Picking up kids dropping them off. Being a chaperone. Now that they are grown I miss it like you wouldnt believe...but not enough to have to do it all over again..LOL! Huggggs, Robin

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mom , staying one step ahead is all we can do ...
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like it could be fun.  As for mapping the directions check out Expedia.com too, they seem to be more accurete than mapquest with the detours and whatnot.  When I went to PA I used a combination of both, plus a map of both states!  Just remember to add lots of extra time for any work zones you might hit.  I hit a lot of them!
Madison