Sunday, August 26, 2007

What I do that drives my people nuts

Courtesy of Heather @ from the infirmary

 

Here's a Meme for something fun to do today... make a list of the things you do that drive other people in your life crazy.... *smile*

1. Buy fabric for quilting projects when I clearly already own enough fabric.

2. When I'm losing an argument, I start laughing and smiling which completely disarms Paul (the only one I ever lose to), so he gets flustered and then I get a second wind and end up winning by default.  He REALLY hates that. LOL

3. Leave my shoes in the living room while insisting that everyone else puts theirs in their rooms immediately (HEY! I'm the one that's going to eventually have to put it all away anyway, right?)

4. The kids really hate it when I yell. I really hate it when they ask "why are you yelling?"... I'm not sure this counts.. but it's an aggravating thing for all involved.

I had to go take a poll because I couldn't think of anything I do that annoys other people.... but... this is what the group said:

Kim "I really hate it when you leave the lids off the jam and peanut butter." ( I do do this.. but in my defense.. it's because I'm not sure that just one sandwich is going to hold me over... she just manages to get into the kitchen before I have a chance to decide and put them away on my own).

Paul "I can't put it into words, but I hate that you always think that you are right when you clearly aren't." ( for the record... I AM always right, but on the few occasions that I am not I often concede to his point.  He on the other hand, NEVER thinks he's wrong.)

Mac (with a blank stare) "WHY are you asking me THIS?"

Kendra "zzzzzz"

So, there you have it.. I'm really not that annoying LOL... Now.. I do have habits that I hate, but this assignment was for the ones that annoy others.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo funny! Thanks for sharing!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

I would do this one, but I can't think of ONE single thing that I do that could possibly be annoying<har har har>

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

It's good you can see this and admit it.... I can't, I have NO faults!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

OMG......this was so funny!  You even asked hubby and the kids!  LOL
Hugs,
D

Anonymous said...

I sing commercial jingles just because I know it drives Lumpy crazy!  

"Shawnee Mission Kia...just a short drive, Shawnee Mission Kia on I-35"

Can't help myself.


;)

Russ