Sunday, May 4, 2008

Miley has come to live with us.

Remember the little cutie we went to visit a week ago? Last time at bat  She has come to live with us.  She arrived this afternoon and she is slowly settling in.  She is very happy and lively, without being spastic.  She still naps a lot too. 

Smokey is keeping an eye on Miley and she's being reasonably friendly.  We are keeping a close eye on them. Miley is used to cats, but Smokey is most definitely not used to sharing her humans. 

I will post new pictures as soon as I can.  Miley has grown quite a bit since the pictures we saw on the rescue site.


Tags: ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sooooooo happy for all of you!!! She sounds so sweet and I can't wait to see more pictures of her. Are you keeping her name?

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Congrats... She's ADORABLE!!!!!!!  I'm such a dog lover!!!!  I love the name Miley, I used to have a dog named Milo when Chris was little!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I can see why you fell in love with her, she is absolutely precious. I think she found a perfect home to grow up in. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

ah welcome home miley
hugs
Sherry