Friday, July 18, 2008

Chad has gone home and now I'm sick

I seriously doubt one has anything to do with the other, but ....


glitter-graphics.com

We drove Chad back to Atlanta (being an UM he must have a flight without layovers) on Tuesday and while we were still all together we went to the Georgia Aquarium.  Small, but really cool.  I could easily have spent another hour there just watching the animals and fish. We ate at Hard Rock Cafe (a habit we began while in Europe).  Wednesday we took Chad to the airport and once he was airborne, we drove home.

Yesterday morning I woke up kind of achy.  As the day progressed, I started shaking and my teeth chattered.. I felt like I was freezing to death. Checked my temp and it was at 99. degrees.  Took some tylenol and an hour later my temp had climbed to 101.5.  So I went back to bed, adding extra blankets.  Woke up two hours later, burning up...


glitter-graphics.com

Anyway... still going back and forth between 99 and 101.5 on temp. Slept like crap last night. Throat sore today.  I really hate being sick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better soon.  Seems like you've had a very busy summer, maybe you just need some rest.
Madison

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're sick...maybe it's just a bug that will be gone by tomorrow.  I hope so.
I thought the aquarium in Atlanta was one of the biggest in America?  I'm sure someone told me about it....
Feel better soon!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.  You weren't recently bitten by a mosquito were you?

Russ

Anonymous said...

Summer colds are the worst. Hope you feel better.

Dan

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!  I've felt like that the last 2 days.
Hugs,
Dana