Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Straightening the living situation for fall

Humorous Pictures
more cat pictures

 

 

Kendra and I went up to the college this week to pick up her books for the fall semester and make a final contact with the dorm she's living at.  Books weren't a problem.. the dorm on the other hand...

It was long and gruesome... but we managed to miss out on bloodshed.  And I walked away with the information we were promised last spring.  But not without having to listen to a lot of blah, blah, blah.... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish I was back in college, but then I remember how much of a hassle everything was and I snap out of it.  Good luck!

Russ

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend,
Just stopping by to say hi and to reconnect!
I can hardly believe it's time to start thinking about school again, wow! I'm glad the collage thing is over for us, although I sometimes wish Mandy was younger again :) I loved seeing all your pictures, your kids have shot up too....where does the time go?
Thanks for all the support the past month, it has meant a lot.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda
P.S. How's little Miley doing? I bet she is getting big!!