Thursday, July 10, 2008

Interview

Haven't written in a while.. thought I'd do this interview that I picked up at Madison's journal... :)
 
 
1. What was the highlight of your day?   Playing Laser Tag with Kim, Mac and Chad
2. How many meals do you usually eat a day? 3 meals, two snacks
3. What's your favorite movie? The Patriot
4. Have you ever thought George Clooney was hot?  Yes, in his younger days. 
5. Have you ever doubted your sexual orientation?  Nope
 
6. How long has it been since you have seen an ex?  Define "seen"?  I emailed with an ex-boyfriend yesterday... we were catching up on each other... it's been 26 years since I last saw him.
7. Name 5 of your best friends  Lisa, Susan, Leigh, Sarah, my mom
8. Would you ever consider moving to Zimbabwe?  not enough money in the world.
9. What would you do if someone dyed your pubic hairs bright Pink  Wait for it to grow out.
10. Would you dye your hair pink (the hair on your head)?  probably not
11. When was the last time you had StarbucksHot chocolate in February I think
12. Are you single? Nope
 
13. What is your opinion on global warming?  I think it is over-exaggerated, but I do think we need to change how we deal with our world.
14. What about abortion?  I believe no woman should die because a safe abortion is not available.
15. Which would you rather star in?  High school musical or Striptease?  High School Musical
 
16. What's the worse movie you've ever seen? Gee, there are so many... I think the worst was "Bringing Out the Dead" starring Nicholas Cage, followed very closely by "Town and Country"
17. How many times do you sneeze a day?  Usually three times in the morning.
18. Are you an "adult"? Mostof the time... I do have my "2 year old" moments though.
 
19. Where do you live? Lower Alabama
20. Have you ever thought Michael Jackson was going to kidnap you?  Nope, though I did worry for my children.. ha ha
 
21. What color hair do you have?  Darkest Brown
22. Would you rather have a hybrid vehicle or a Hummer? a hybrid
23. Who is prettier:  Angelina Jolie or Kate BosworthAngelina Jolie
 
24. What do you think about the tabloids? That they print anything to sell papers.
25. Have you ever been to Texas? Yes
 
26. Would you want to go?  Not to San Antonio during the summer, but other parts ... sure
27. Do you wear a watch?  Most of thetime ... no..
28. Have you ever had the sensation that you were falling while asleep? Yes, and I hate that.
29. Would you rather work at Goodwill or McDonalds?  Goodwill
 
30. What do you think about Britney Spears' 16 year old sis getting pregnant?  I wonder how a child of that age has enough unsupervised time to end up pregnant....
31. Do you recycle?  yes, and have been for years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you live in Bama!
Hugs,
Dana

Anonymous said...

good answers!!  I LOVE the movie "The Patriot".

Joann