Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Having a great week

My week is going well.  I have been on plan for calories and yesterday's calories divided very nicely along the percentages that I am striving for (50 carb/25 pro/ 25 fat) with 43/27/22 respectively.

I have walked a total of (drum roll please) 16 miles so far this week. 

The kids are home sick this week.  They seem to be suffering from the cold I had last week.  They will be doing major homework makeup this weekend... poor things.

Other than that .. all is quiet on the homefront here (providing you ignore the coughs that erupt now and again).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOUR BABIES FEEL BETTER SOON  AND WAY TOGO ON THE 16 MILES  DONNA

Anonymous said...

You are doing great!!!!  Keep the great work and sorry to hear that your babies are sick

Tia

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS job on the walking....16 miles!!!!! Good for you!
Sorry the kidlets have the bug now, yuck!!  Sending "well" wishes your way :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~