Monday, February 6, 2006

I'm Sick!

Sick moose - Click image to download. I woke up this morning with a very bad sore throat.  I knew this was coming, I've been having a scratchy throat lately.  And the late hours I've been pulling this weekend have not helped.

I did manage to get in a three mile walk yesterday, that is the plus side to all this. 

Football helmets - Click image to download.Here in Germany we get the SuperBowl in "real time"  which means if we want to watch it, we are up late into the night. 

Three women - Click image to download.Three of us got together at Laurie's house last night to watch.  The festivities began here at around 11 pm (pre game stuff) and the game concluded around 4 AM.  It was an exciting game.  I'm not a big football fan, but I managed to stay awake for the whole thing.

Princess on bed - Click image to download.I'm going back to bed now.  All the water weight I gained while I was on TOM is gone and I'm at 215.2 this morning.   Be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are sick......that's not good news. Get some extra rest if you can.
Glad you enjoyed the game, my hubby is out of town on business so I didn't have to watch ONE SECOND of it....YIPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!! Yep, I'm not a football fan and proud of it! :) :)
Three mile walk? That is AWESOME.....good for you Estela!!! Congrats, also, for getting back to 215.....whooohoooo!!!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are sick, I hate being sick.  The game was a good one.. I can't beleive you stayed up till 4 am watching it lol  But at least it was worth it... Hope you feel better
MaryAlice