Monday, February 20, 2006

Re-Aligning for a New Week

Weigh-in : 212.7

that is minus 5.7 pounds since last Monday!!!!

Fat percentage:44.4  (-.5)

Fat pounds: 94 (-4)

So, overall it was a pretty good week.  I'd definitely put it in the "win" column.  My percentages were pretty good.. ranging very nicely in the 50/25/25 that I've been trying to follow, with the exception of Saturday, when the carbs eeked up to 60%.   And on Sunday evening I got together with friends and had two rum and cokes.  After seeing how those calories played out (ouch) I think I'll be saying "No" in the future to mixed drinks.

My goal for last week was to stoke up the weight loss after having a week of illness.  I think I accomplished that.

This week I'm going to start rotating calories between High days and Low days.  I will continue my exercise plan of doing something daily. 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great way to go. you will be in that dress in no time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Estela....what a FABULOUS weigh in!! I'm so happy for you and proud of how hard you are working for this!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda~