Thursday, August 3, 2006

The Good Ol' U.S. of A.!

Hey Everyone!  We are slowly (and I mean slowly) getting back into the scheme of things. The trip across the "pond" went smoothly, even for Miss Smokey. 

I can't believe how much has changed, how wierd it feels to be back in the states and how incredibly hot and humid it is here in Southern Maryland.

We have housing on the base.  This was probably one of the best housing experiences we've had.  We are in a second floor apartment, but it has 4 bedrooms and over 1800 feet of living space.  There is a "bonus" room, which we'll use for the kids "media" room.

I have so much to share about this whole experience, but for the moment I have to keep wading through all my e-mail.  I will be back with more details and stories.  Until then. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back ! I  was just telling sMOE that it should be time for you to be back up and running ! Glad you guys made it back safely !  ANd congrats on getting great housing !

Donna

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! Hugs~~Carol~~

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you made it here safely..  I have missed hearing from you.....  MaryAlice