Friday, August 11, 2006

It's Friday!

Here we are at the end of another week. My washer and dryer have been delivered, so no more runs to the laundrymat!  We've got Mac's room all painted.  It's a beautiful blue color.  Very Calming.  I like it alot.   We are now working on Kim's room.  She's chosen two colors for her walls.  Two of her walls are a light lavender, and the other two walls will be a light teal.  Today we painted the lavender.

We had the repair guy in to fix our master bath shower head.  He came by this morning and fixed it (it was leaking something fierce) and even very kindly put up our hand-held shower head for us.  But now the water is leaking out of the hot water faucet. LOL.. so we still have to use the kid's shower.

I didn't make it to WW this week because we've been so busy with the painting.  I have been exercising with Paul at the gym though and we've been reining in our bad eating habits.  I think I am going to wait until Paul leaves here for Alabama before I start up with WW so he's not a distraction.  I love when he is on leave and at my beck and call 24/7.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you in the states now?