Monday, August 7, 2006

It's Monday, so it must be "start over" day

Today Paul and I started our "new" programs.  We went to the gym first thing this morning and worked out.  I did a 15 minute mile on the treadmill and then I did 10 minutes on the elliptical trainer.  Paul did his Army PT thing. 

We helped each other all day on making food choices.  So, here's the annoying part.. he gets 1800-2000 calories a day and I am forced to stay under 1500 calories.  We both managed to be well under our calorie goals for today.  Considering we're still not quite doing all our meals at home.. that's pretty good.

We did pick up paint today to paint Mac's room.  That project starts tomorrow.  While Mac and Paul are painting, I'll be putting stuff away (things we mailed to ourselves from Germany) and making my grocery list.  I think we are as stable as we are going to be until the rest of our stuff arrives, so it's time to start cooking.  Also.. tomorrow I'm going to my first WW meeting.  I found one that meets at noon, which will be great when the kids are in school.  No delaying dinner in the evenings.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estela, it is so good to hear from you again.... don't forget to drink that water girl, I have seen how it makes a difference in my dieting and after a few days you get used to it and even miss it....  MaryAlice

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you on olan and working hard at the weight thing again girl! Gld to have you back in the states !
Donna

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you on olan and working hard at the weight thing again girl! Gld to have you back in the states !
Donna