Friday, January 18, 2008

Getting There

It's been a busy few days. Cat is still not eating as much as she should, but she most definitely is behaving happier... still a bit yellow though, so I'm not sure how her visit with the Vet next week is going to go.

We made a trip to the Emergency Room with Kendra Wednesday night. Kidney infection with LOTS OF PAIN! But we have things under control at the moment.  Still some pain, but the antibiotics and rest are helping a lot.

Yesterday Paul was able to put my computer desk and computer back together.  So I'm feeling pretty content about all that. I can finally do my computer entries without having to beg time off someone else's computer (yes, mine was the last to be enabled). Having this corner all done is inspiring me to really get busy on some of these boxes.  We are still missing some of the cushions from the couch.. I know they are around, we just havent found the right box in this box jungle.

After much hope of being able to put my desk up in the kitchen, we discovered that the breakfast nook just isn't big enough for my desk. We've had to put it up in one corner of the dining "room". From this corner,  here is a view of the rest of the room.

View directly behind my back, looking towards the dining room area

view to the behind-right side of my desk

view towards the living room area.

I'm hoping by next weekend we'll have a clearer view. Some of the boxes need to go into storage (empty computer boxes for example.)  We still need to find a storage place that we like.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope smokey get better and poor kendra I have had those and it hurts horrible I will keep her in my prayers
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

You are due an abundance of good health in your house.  As in NOW!

xx
Russ

Anonymous said...

Poor Kendra!!  So Sorry!!!  

Joann

Anonymous said...

ARG!  Kidney infection?  That stinks.

Rachel
http://journals.aol.com/fierrorachel/LifeNStuff

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend,
Making the rounds to get alerts turned back on!! I hope by now, Kendra is feeling better....oh my Mandy could give her sympathy, she suffers from them a lot. I'll be keeping her in my prayers!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda