Saturday, January 12, 2008

This AM the news was good.

The vet called us this morning with some good news.  Smokey is eating again and her blood test results were improved over yesterdays. The vet wanted to keep her a bit longer and see if they could get the numbers down even more.  He is going to call us later this afternoon and let us know how she's doing. 

We might even be able to bring her home this afternoon.  By the latest, he felt she'd be ready to come home tomorrow morning.

This is very good news for us, and I hope she keeps getting better through the day so she can come home soon.

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes.  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Smokey sick once before?  Or is there another Smokey out there in JLand that I am thinking about?  Poor baby.  I'm so glad that you got good news ... I hate reading about these poor babies being sick but knowing it's a child's pet ::groan:: that always rips my heart out.  Keep us posted.
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Yay for Smokey!!  -Dawn-

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Smokey is feeling better!  GOOD NEWS indeed! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good news!  I get very anxious when the pets are sick.

Russ

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and for smokey , I hope she is home , healthy and safe
hugs
Sherry