Sunday, January 13, 2008

the "No Whining" entry

Today I am going to write a quick note about some of the good things that have been happening recently.  Mary (of Just Mary fame) has requested some non-whiney entries.  I'm trying to oblige her, I hope she appreciates it!

1. I love my new bed. Paul picked it up in Colorado and brought it back here for me.  When I do sleep, I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud. And the new smaller size (Queen from a King) was a smart move since our new bedroom is smaller than the old one.

2. My sister knew we were getting a smaller bed, so she gave me sheets to fit the new bed at Xmas... better still these things are 400 count.. OMG.. they are so soft.. I may never be able to go to a lower thread count again.

3. Smokey continues to improve, she should be home by tomorrow.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love a comfy bed to crash in....the sheets make me want to go strip my bed right now. I have some Egyptian cotton sheets that are so plush. Enjoy*
We all should do a non whining entry time to time. I know my butt whines more than my fair share.
glad that Smokey is getting better and coming home.

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that smokey is doing great I hope that she is home soon.
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I grew up in a house where I was punished just for expressing that I was an unhappy kid.  I adore Mary, but I will continue to whine in my own journal space when its called for.  Fake happiness is just not my style.

xoxo
Russ

Anonymous said...

Oh & she does appreciate it & now she wants a new bed. ~Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh heck, E....you aren't a habitual whiner. You admit you contribute to your own problems in some cases. It is all the: Today is a new day & people are STILL SCREWING ME AGAIN while I remain innocent & perfect~ entries that get me :-0.
~Mary

Anonymous said...

400 COUNT!!!  Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Joann