Tuesday, January 8, 2008

One step closer!

We are in our house and we now have internet, but I'm still on Paul's laptop because most of our household goods are still in boxes (including my computer). I am hoping to be on my own computer by the weekend so that I can start telling some of the tales that are just too involved to try and do from a laptop.

Kids are all registered for school and everyone goes back tomorrow. Lots of teens in our neighborhood this time, so the kids are pretty excited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your all settled in and the boxes will empty soon enough, lol.  Hope you get some rest somewhere inbetween all of this!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have you safe and home I can't wait to hear all about it .
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting settled.  Hope the kids like their new neighbors!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear these stories. lol They have gotta be good.
Best wishes in the new house....I hope ya'll can have many happy memories made there.
I sure wish our neighborhood had more teens my girls age. NOBODY

Hugs
erica

Anonymous said...

Waving at you over in Alabama...less than 2 weeks ago I was living there and now your living there and Im in Georgia...such a small world we live in. Since you have been to bama before you know that it is a must to pick a team...doesnt matter what teams you like or dont and even if you could care less...you must pick a team...let me be the 1st to say 'War Eagle'...not that I am trying to sway you to our side...LOL! Hugggs