Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Turn around ....


glitter-graphics.com

So last night I went to bed and my son was all tucked in and young. I woke up this morning and suddenly.. he's 15. He's taller than me. His voice has changed. When did all this happen? I swear he looked like this:

when I said good night.  And now he looks a lot closer to this:

When exactly did this happen?

Happy Birthday, Mac! 

He is his father's son, and all that I could hope he'd be. I can only see bright things in his future... but Mac?  I'd appreciate if you'd slow down that growing up.   I'm not quite ready to be without my baby.

 

 


glitter-graphics.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh honey it hurts when they grow up lol
hugs
Sherry
http://collect.myspace.com/reloc.cfm?c=6&id=83930689

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!! it does go by so fast, doesn't it?? good looking baby and handsome young man :)

betty

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mac!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing where the time goes, isn't it?
Madison

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son! They grow up so quickly....(Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwhhhh Estella....that entry made me cry seeing him age like that, where does the time go? Happy Belated Birthday Mac....I hope you have an awesome year:)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Awwwww..
Happy Birthday Mac!
Yeah, time flies by pretty quickly when you even blink lol
I know how you feel, my oldest will be 16 this July and I don't even want to think about it. Oooh and that can be frustrating too, having your kids get taller than yourself - I'm right there with ya. Presley is taller than me now and he's loving it lol :) Sandi