Friday, April 18, 2008

Computers suck!

I have been without internet access from my computer this week.  Apparently the modem is not on speaking terms with the program.  At any rate... I've been forced to use Paul's laptop to do my internet stuff and I am not happy about that.

Paul will have time on Sunday to do desperate measures on the computer to get it working (I hope) again.

Today we are taking off to GA for the REN FAIRE.  Should be a blast. 

I stopped and looked at some puppies yesterday (side of the road).  The lady claimed they were chihuahuas but damn they were huge puppies for chihuahuas... at least I thought so... two were all cream and two were cream with darker brown markings.

Mac wants a bigger dog than that (and so does Paul), so I passed. On Monday we'll get serious about this search.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take your time honey there are plenty out there to choose from
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

My advice about the puppy is....don't be buying one from the side of the road!!! Usually that kind of thing will get you heartache & a lot of Vet bills down the road. Use a reputable breeder, or look up rescue pets in your area, many of them can tell you a lot about he animal. Another great place to get a puppy is to ask at the local Vet's office if they know anyone that has litters that you can trust, or some pet stores have adoption days too. Usually at the Vet, there will be a board with people advertising puppies....then you could ask the Vet about them. Take your time...it's important to do your homework on where the puppies came from.

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the computer and the puppy search.  I'm jealous because I love puppies, but there's no room at the inn here!

Russ

Anonymous said...

I am so impulsive with cute puppies(my pull is the Shepherd variety), but WAIT & get what you really want. Like a self cleaning one :-)  ~Mary