Thursday, April 24, 2008

We think we have a winner!

After much searching, we think we found a puppy for Mac. We are going to meet her this weekend and see if she's a good match with him.  I hope so... she's certainly a cutie to look at.   Here are her pics.

She has been staying with a foster family with her mother and sister.  She is a beagle mix, and I'm hoping she doesn't get much bigger than "medium" size.  At any rate, we're looking forward to meeting her this weekend and really hoping that we can arrange to bring her home after May 1 (her spaying is scheduled for May 1).  All that is left is a "home visit" before they will place her with us.

Mac is over the moon excited to meet this little girl.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!   I love puppies.  Hope it's a good match and she becomes yours.
Madison

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Estella...what an ADORABLE puppy!!! I can see the Beagle, and I think there is a small bit of Cocker in her somewhere down the line...what a little sweetheart and her color is sooooooo pretty. Any names picked out?? I wish I could cuddle her & smell her little puppy breath....tell Mac I'm jealous!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda