Saturday, April 26, 2008

Family Genetics

(L to R: Tracy (27), Kim (16), Kendra (19), Tina (29)

 

This is a picture I took at Christmas time Of my two girls with my brother's two girls.  LOL... Now, I may be biased, but I have always been amazed at how much my two look like his two.  I have picture proof at last.  Especially Tracy and Kim. 

Probably more bizarre is the number of mannerisms these sets of two have in common, without having actually grown up in the same town together.   

Anyway, I just wanted to share this pic of my four darlings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful young women!  I have two daughters and I think they look more like my siblings than me, LOL.  

Anonymous said...

Yep...definitely some shared DNA there!  Especially in the smiles.  Pretty girls.

Russ

Anonymous said...

sure do, I love the pictures of the new baby I am so excited for you
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family
new to journal, looking for some readers. just a basic life story thanks :)

Anonymous said...

That's such a great picture! You are right, they do look a lot alike.....are they really close too? My girls are all like sisters, and even though they now all live in different parts of the country, they all stay in touch and yak on the phone and are planning an annual girl's weekend. Wonderful stuff :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda