Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thank you Russ- Answers to the Movie Meme

I may have jumped on the bandwagon a bit late, at any rate.. I do thank Russ for playing and rather than leave this up any longer, here are the answers for the rest of the quotes.

 

1. I feel like a defective typewriter. (Grease)

2. A little more caution from you, that is no trinket you carry. (Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring)

3.Thirty years from now, when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War II," you won't have to say, "Well... I shoveled shit in Louisiana."     (Patton)

 4. After all, the wool from the black sheep is just as warm. (Sound of Music)

5. You're gonna need a bigger boat.  (Jaws)

6. He's ruining the play! He's ruining the whole play!  (Parenthood)
 
7. Hallo. Vould you like a roll in ze hay?   (Young Frankenstein)
 
8. I love this internet. It's part fantasy, part community, and you get to pay your bills naked.  (Must Love Dogs)
 
9. You are not special enough to overcome a bad marriage.  (Terms of Endearment)
 
10.  It's spooky! She knows more about you than you do!  (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone)
 
11. My secret weapon is PMS.  (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
 
12. Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don't you think?  (Serenity)
 
13. You think a sweater vest would look good on me?  (Dave)
 
14.  I'm adjusted.  I eat all four food groups, and look both ways before crossing the street... and take long naps... (Lilo and Stitch)

15. Come back to me. (Somewhere in Time)

No comments: